Laman

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Cool Art from Tenko

overflowing origin
Swiss artist Tenko’s work seems to represent a twisting, flawed humanity that we try to forget. Looking at his work I’m very conscious of the fact that my supposedly higher thoughts and feelings all rely on a system of organs, pumps, and fluids to exist and no amount of perfume is going hide the fact that we are simply beasts of flesh and bone. Maybe it’s all those perfectly modeled legs or even the grotesque facial expressions but I feel like I’m definitely gonna have to exfoliate tonight.
confluences

couple1

Albanysonge

vincentetsontorse
See more cool art at beautifuldecay.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER
If you are the copyright owner of any of these articles or image and don't want me to share them, please, write comments on pages and I will gladly remove them.